- Foundations Behavioral Health, 833 East Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Chalfont, PA - 27 North Main Street, Chalfont PA
- Philadelphia, PA - 8305 Ridge Avenue 3rd Floor Philadelphia PA, 19128
- Philadelphia, PA - 4641 Roosevelt Blvd. Philadelphia, PA
- Fairless Hills, PA - 75 Unity Drive, Fairless Hills PA, 19030
- Broomall, PA - 800 Parkway Drive Suite A Broomall, PA 19008
The LifeWorks Schools are licensed specialty therapeutic day schools for students in middle and high school effected by social, emotional, or behavioral health challenges. LifeWorks comprehensive educational curriculum is individualized and designed to actively engage each student throughout the day to achieve positive, pro-social behavioral and educational outcomes. Our unique balance of academic rigor and a continuum of evidence based educational/therapeutic supports make LifeWorks the regional provider of choice.
Academic Programs Offered:
- Emotional Support Program
- Internalizing and School Refusal Behavior Program
- Conduct Disorder Program
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (Life Skills and High Functioning Programs)
The LifeWorks Alternative School operates on a school calendar of 180 student days, with daily school hours, Monday – Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The LifeWorks Alternative School can also provide an Extended School Year (ESY) for students that require a summer program.