Foundations Behavioral Health’s comprehensive network of behavioral, psychiatric, educational, and community services offered for children, adolescents and young adults include: 24/7 Clinical Assessment Center, Child and Adolescent Inpatient Psychiatric, Acute Care Autism and Development Delay Inpatient Unit, Residential Treatment, Intensive Residential Treatment, Partial Hospitalization, Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services, and Foster Care Services.
Foundations Behavioral Health provides innovative behavioral health treatment and academic services to children, adolescents, and young adults diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Diagnosis and/or Developmental Disability. Foundations Behavioral Health’s Autism Center for Excellence delivers programs with a consistent and integrated approach that draws on the latest evidence-based practices.
The LifeWorks Schools are licensed specialty therapeutic day schools for students effected by social, emotional, or behavioral health challenges. LifeWorks comprehensive educational curriculum is individualized and designed to actively engage each student throughout the day to achieve positive, pro-social behavioral and educational outcomes. Our unique balance of academic rigor and a continuum of evidence based educational/therapeutic supports make LifeWorks the regional provider of choice.
- Foundations Behavioral Health, 833 East Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Chalfont, PA - 27 North Main Street, Chalfont PA
- Philadelphia, PA - 8305 Ridge Avenue 3rd Floor Philadelphia PA, 19128
- Philadelphia, PA - 4641 Roosevelt Blvd. Philadelphia, PA
- Fairless Hills, PA - 75 Unity Drive, Fairless Hills PA, 19030
- Broomall, PA - 800 Parkway Drive Suite A Broomall, PA 19008