- Foundations Behavioral Health, 833 East Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Chalfont, PA - 27 North Main Street, Chalfont PA
- Philadelphia, PA - 8305 Ridge Avenue 3rd Floor Philadelphia PA, 19128
- Philadelphia, PA - 4641 Roosevelt Blvd. Philadelphia, PA
- Fairless Hills, PA - 75 Unity Drive, Fairless Hills PA, 19030
- Broomall, PA - 800 Parkway Drive Suite A Broomall, PA 19008
Established in 1964, Foundations Behavioral Health provides treatment in a homelike environment located on a 12-acre campus in Bucks County, Pa. and provides a comprehensive network of behavioral, psychiatric, educational, and community services offered for children, adolescents and young adults. Services include: 24/7 Clinical Assessment Center, Child and Adolescent Inpatient Psychiatric Units, Acute Care Autism and Development Delay Inpatient Unit, Residential Treatment, Intensive Residential Treatment, Partial Hospitalization, Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services, and Treatment Foster Care Services.
Foundations Behavioral Health provides treatment with focused attention to four critical cornerstones: Safety, Clinical Integrity, Customer Service, and Best Practices. The Cornerstones are reflected throughout the individual programs to provide the greatest opportunity for “healing kids with success.”