- Foundations Behavioral Health, 833 East Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Chalfont, PA - 27 North Main Street, Chalfont PA
- Philadelphia, PA - 8305 Ridge Avenue 3rd Floor Philadelphia PA, 19128
- Philadelphia, PA - 4641 Roosevelt Blvd. Philadelphia, PA
- Fairless Hills, PA - 75 Unity Drive, Fairless Hills PA, 19030
- Broomall, PA - 800 Parkway Drive Suite A Broomall, PA 19008
Partial Hospitalization Program
Foundations Behavioral Health provides Acute Partial Hospitalization for adolescents from ages 13-18 years old. The Partial Hospitalization level of care is designed to provide a transitional level of care for those patients discharged from acute hospitalization or to those individuals entering treatment as symptoms progress with the goal of avoiding hospitalization.
Treatment consists of multiple treatment modalities provided in a coordinated manner to achieve short-term stabilization of immediate crises. Skilled nursing care is provided, as well as routine treatment supervision by a psychiatrist. Partial Hospitalization is time-limited and concludes when the patient’s immediate presenting problem is stabilized or resolved.
The individually tailored treatment for children and adolescents provides:
- Psychiatric Assessment
- Medication Management
- Multidisciplinary Treatment Planning
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Academic Tutoring
- Coordination with existing School District
- Effective Discharge Planning
Patients participate in individual and group modalities to include mental illness education, behavior management, drug/alcohol education, and social skill development.