- Foundations Behavioral Health, 833 East Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Chalfont, PA - 27 North Main Street, Chalfont PA
- Philadelphia, PA - 8305 Ridge Avenue 3rd Floor Philadelphia PA, 19128
- Philadelphia, PA - 4641 Roosevelt Blvd. Philadelphia, PA
- Fairless Hills, PA - 75 Unity Drive, Fairless Hills PA, 19030
- Broomall, PA - 800 Parkway Drive Suite A Broomall, PA 19008
Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services
Foundations Behavioral Health provides In Home and Community Based Services as a part of our full range of care. Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services (BHRS) are unique given that clinicians help individuals/families with behavioral health problems by providing services in a more natural environment including homes, schools, and community locations.
The primary goal of BHRS is to assist the child/adolescent in functioning more adaptively and efficiently in the home/school/community while guiding the parent/guardian to address the problematic behaviors in a more effective and constructive manner. The intent of BHRS is to promote treatment in the natural, least restrictive environment. The purpose is to offer new alternatives to the child/adolescent and the family that promotes problem solving, skill-building, competency, empowerment, and self-sufficiency.
BHRS clients may experience a variety of illnesses or symptoms including:
- Behavioral Problems
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Delays
- Difficulty with school
- Poor impulse control
The family and support systems are encouraged to participate in all stages of decision-making and treatment planning. The treatment plans are monitored regularly for the goal of successful implementation and evaluation.