- Foundations Behavioral Health, 833 East Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901
- Chalfont, PA - 27 North Main Street, Chalfont PA
- Philadelphia, PA - 8305 Ridge Avenue 3rd Floor Philadelphia PA, 19128
- Philadelphia, PA - 4641 Roosevelt Blvd. Philadelphia, PA
- Fairless Hills, PA - 75 Unity Drive, Fairless Hills PA, 19030
- Broomall, PA - 800 Parkway Drive Suite A Broomall, PA 19008
Standard Services Price Guide
It is important to note, a hospital “charge” is not the same as “expected payment.” A charge is the amount billed for a service. In the vast majority of cases, hospitals are paid considerably less than the billed amount. Hospital charges are based on the type of care provided and can differ from patient to patient for the same service. The differences between patients are related to complications or varying treatments needed due to the patient’s health.
Even though the hospital’s prices on our list are the same for all patients, actual charges for each specific patient may vary from the listed standard charges due to a combination of factors.
The Healthcare Financial Management Association has published a booklet, “Understanding Healthcare Prices: A Consumer Guide,” which can help you better understand where to get answers to your questions about healthcare prices, how to compare prices among providers and how to manage your out-of-pocket costs. View the guidebook online>
Access Our Price Guide
Please complete the form below by checking each box and clicking Submit. You will then be directed to a new page where you will be able to download our price guide.